Thursday, November 19, 2015

Puffiness Diminished - Oxygen Eye Mask

You can use them while you sleep and that is what I suggest. I left mine on for a few minutes after making the picture early in the day. Because you want to look down to see it, without thinking, it will give you a headache in no time if your eyes are left opened. So use at night. It has a very cool sensation when you apply and are very cushy.Stress and tension builds in your eye area and the cool sensation around your eye sockets will also help with headaches if worn with eyes closed. I just got a few days ago and directions say to use 2 or 3 times a week to see improvements. I will take after pictures as well as before and also post. Each box comes with six sets of eye masks to use right under your eye. If you sleep on your side you may knock them off but they are easy to reapply. I have noticed the puffiness diminishing but nothing else. I don't have a lot of lines to test on but I am looking for results still.When you take them off they just peel off easy and your eyes do feel refreshed. Very similar to cucumber application in a salon without the expense.They are soaked in a variety of special plant extractions that help to reduce the inflammation.I believe this will give a more youthful appearance. ***IN EXCHANGE for my true impartial review, my own findings, I received this Promotional Item at no cost.*


Product Link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U5XUVL0

No comments:

Post a Comment