Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Callouses Removed

Click for Product   







Dry, rough, hard calloused feet are under statement for my feet, they are the worse.They often crack and bleed and become so very painful. The Callus remover comes with two interchangeable rollers, COARSE and FINE. I choose to start with coarse and finish up with fine for a more polished feel.This type of callus remover is far more effective than anything I have tried before. Always use the Fancy Pedicure on dry skin, by using back and forth passes it quickly removes dead skin. The kits comes with the 2 AA batteries required and a very nice bag to store it in and a brush for cleaning. This is very effective and saves time when grooming your feet, very easy to use with just a little bit of pressure. Has a 6 month 100% Money Back guarantee.Good gift ideal for any lady of any age. ***IN EXCHANGE for my true impartial review, my own findings, I received this product at a DISCOUNT*

No comments:

Post a Comment