Sunday, November 8, 2015

TV Remote Caddy

So very glad I saw this offer and got the chance to review it.  Richard is so tired when he gets home that to have what he needs at his fingertips is a life saver, for both of us. So it is now part of his chair. This is my review on Amazon. Did my Hubby ever need the TV Remote Control Organizer Holder from Perfect Life Ideas. This has 6 pocket for sorting, organizing and storing all his little goodies he has accumulated. Now he's not frustrated looking for HIS remote controls when he needs them. I always get blamed for their lost. Like i try to loose them. The tray top is about 11 inch x 6 inch to hold his snacks, a drink, the cat treats and drapes over the armrest neatly. The canvas type material is easy to clean off when he spills something on it and he will.  I see no problem tossing it in the wash with towels. I would tie it up in a pillow case. Now he can sit and relax because everything is at his fingertips and not lost.  Now I can even sit and relax! LOL Can't stress the convenience of this being on the arm of his recliner. Comes in black and can easily go with any color or style of furniture. Perhaps one of the best ideals of getting this so I no longer have to wait on him with snacks. Really he's not like that been when he works 12 hours and drives 1 hour each way I feel the need to help him,  He tells me to stop but I still try to take care of him, He takes care of me. I don't have to work and still I have what i want. This caddy makes it much easier and I would advise any wife ti get it for their Hubby too.  Great gift ideal for anyone and cost is not bad at all. Even though I'm not required to tell you here, I do, for an honest impartial review, my own findings, I received this Promotional Item at no cost. It is a great product.  Clink here for Product Link  




No comments:

Post a Comment