Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Oven Gloves

PRODUCT Link


The blue parts of the gloves are silicone strips that provide a non-slippery surface. These gloves are multi-layer construction. The inside is of thick cotton threads for comfort.They are really thick but aren't stiff, comfy, no sweating and.so it's easy to control your grip I have tried different gloves for cooking and why they all helped, I did not like them. Most because of the mitten style, some to thin and other to stiff. Having the fingers make these all so much better for me. These are a little large on me but gives that extra room needed if my Hubby wants to use them, that he needs. I've used them in pulling a dutch oven out of the oven and didn't feel the heat at all through the gloves.They are also a woven cloth and not waterproof so be careful with hot liquids as it would soak through and burn. You can wash them very easily,let them soak with a little detergent in water, rinse and let air dry.I really like this type for grilling and use with my stove.You can actually pull meat off the rotisserie easy.***IN EXCHANGE for my true impartial review, my own findings, I received this product at a DISCOUNT***

No comments:

Post a Comment