Saturday, November 21, 2015

Lunch Tray with Dividers

These are just the very best for my Hubby's lunch. He works in a hot Nuclear plant which watches what you bring in. It must pass through x-ray for screening purposes. I cook a lot and one time, usually 3 different meals so I can do other things for a few days like art work .Being able to see through the lid I can mix and match veggies and meats then place them in the frig and he can get the one he wants. Great for diet and portion control if you need it. They are a light weight but can still go in the dishwasher without incidents. They are premium BPA free plastic food containers and go in the microwave which is good for him. All boxes have snap-lock lids and covers for tight seal so it doesn't get wasted in his lunch cooler. Can be used over and over. They stack together nice when empty for storage and set on top of each other when full in the frig. I am so glad I got the opportunity to try the. Came in a set of 7 with each one having 3 compartments with room for 18 oz main food item and 9 oz each of side items.They hold more than I care to eat but good for a man who works in construction. When you look at the price you will see that are very affordable.***IN EXCHANGE for my true impartial review, my own findings, I received this Promotional Item at no cost.***

No comments:

Post a Comment