Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Warmest Gloves I've Seen

                                          Click for Product
I just got back from Colorado to find these had arrived waiting at the post office. They are really thick, some of the most warm gloves I have seen. Oh so soft being knitted acrylic fibers with an extra layer of soft brushed cotton feel material inside the gloves. Wow that keep your hands extra warm and they will be packed in my stuff for our Arizona, December trip.They have multiple colors on them that go with everything in a whimsical design of snowflakes and cats(cats are in white stitching in the pink). I really love how they fit. I could wear them in the woods hiking but they are so nice I will save them for my times in the public. Not that anyone is going to get them but they come in a nice plastic zipper gift bag. Will have to hide from my Mom as she loves luxury gloves, I don't think she has a pair this nice. My hands are short and stubby and I had plenty of room, so even larger women hands would fit.These are great ideal for holiday gifts. ***IN EXCHANGE for my true impartial review, my own findings, I received this product at a DISCOUNT***  She has been running a special for $6


No comments:

Post a Comment