Sunday, November 22, 2015

Electric Sharpener


The sharpener does all the work and the container captures all the shavings. No mess and so easy to empty when full. My watercolor pencils are sharp to a fine point which helps me in their use. I would recommend this for home or office use as it is quiet and fast. Does not waste the pencil and standard sizes of all types fit in. This sharpener is a heavy duty plastic and the front is a thinner clear plastic so you can see. You don't have to worry though because it stops automatically when done. Nice small compact size that doesn't take up much room on your desk. Battery operated and uses 4 AA batteries that you supply so make sure you have them on hand. Wish it took less batteries but is my only complaint. ***IN EXCHANGE for my true impartial review, my own findings, I received this Promotional Item at no cost.***



Product Link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016ZG1218

No comments:

Post a Comment