Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Acrylics "real" paints

                                                         Product Link Click here
Acrylics are the perfect introduction to the "real" paints for beginning artists. This set gives all the primary colors to get started. I love to paint and these will give me hours of enjoyment. They are a quality paint but I also want to point out the box they come in. On the inside is a very helpful chart showing blends and a little added information, Very helpful. No matter what your skill level or experience is, you will find these a perfect set.They are rich, vibrant colors and with a nice body that will retain brush strokes for creating motion and volume so go create that masterpiece. This paint works on a variety of surfaces and can be applied directly from the tube or with water for dilution.They would make an excellent gift for anyone into art. ***IN EXCHANGE for my true impartial review, my own findings, I received this product at a DISCOUNT**



No comments:

Post a Comment