Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Arabica Coffee Scrub



Just love the smell. I have been trying some new scrubs and when I saw one with coffee I knew I had to order it. I spend a lot of time in the elements being a miner. I can't afford the luxury of going only when the weather is good. My skin is exposed to temps from below zero to over 100 at times. I am prone to dry skin and need help anyways. This leaves a nice silky moisturized feeling. It isn't greasy like some are. I have used it for only a few days and have not seen changes to my stretch marks.Since they have been there for over 40 years I believe it will take more time to see an improvement. I plan to keep using it just for the feel it gives me my skin. The others being more oily and not as dry was to much for my face but I am able to use this one on my face. It feeds the skin keeping it hydrated and giving it less wrinkle retention. IN EXCHANGE for my true impartial review, my own findings, I received this product at a DISCOUNT








Product Linkhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018Q3I8EC?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment