Wednesday, December 9, 2015

HOONT Pest Control

Spider and Bed Bug Repeller Link  You will need one unit for each room where you have a problem. Make sure you do not place anything in front of them to block. I placed mine on the kitchen counter. Soon afterwards I saw what I thought was a dust blob, wrong it was a spider that was verily moving. So without chemicals or sprays in my kitchen this has done the job. This glows to a nice golden color and my cats watched it intensely as it flickered. I had it placed where the shade hit it and the 'auto on' at dark and 'auto off' by day was making it flicker. This says the electromagnetic causes in-wall wiring to send electronic pulse signals, thus acting as a shield and effectively preventing these annoying insects from passing through your home's walls.I could say that's how it does it but I have not seen anymore since it was plugged in.So I say it is an extremely effective item. I wanted a fair amount of time to test it so my review was a little late. It was so easy to set up I took it out of the box and plugged it into the wall and left. IN EXCHANGE for my true impartial review, my own findings, I received this Promotional Item at no cost




4 Pack Pest Control Link
So glad these came in a four pack, you need one in each large room of up to 320 sq ft. Very easy to use simply plug the device into your wall sockets and leave.Ultrasonic sound cannot go around corners or penetrate hard surfaces so DO-NOT block them with anything. These are great to protect your home from unwanted pests without using dangerous chemicals, sprays or traps. There are so many dangers associated with the other methods and this one has no bad interactions. You just wouldn't want it around any rat type pet as it is used to run rats away.100% satisfaction guarantee so there is nothing to loose but those pesty intruders.A LED indicator light lets you know the waves are working. There is also a soothing blue LED night light with on/off switch being easy to get at I tried these at my Moms. She is now in a new home where ants had become a problem. She has not seen anymore since we placed them. We have tried other Hoont products at my house with equally good results .The variable technological multi- frequency waves is how it works but since they are inaudible to me I just trust that's what makes them work. IN EXCHANGE for my true impartial review, my own findings, I received this Promotional Item at no cost

No comments:

Post a Comment